Q) As a Senior, is a whole life insurance policy best for me?
A) Yes. A Whole Life Insurance policy is best for you as a Senior, as you will never out live your policy. Your policy will last your Whole Life.
We get a lot of calls from seniors who have out lived their term life insurance policies. We talk with clients who have paid on their term policies for over 30 years and now they are no longer covered as they have lived beyond the term period of their policy, now they have no coverage. A whole life policy will provide life insurance coverage for as long as you live with no rate increase. You whole life policy can never be cancelled by the insurance company if you keep paying your premiums on time.
Senior Whole Life Insurance Policy Quote Examples
Non Smoker – Level Plan
GET A FREE QUOTE FROM A STATE LICENSED AGENT
Benefits of having a Whole Life Insurance Policy as a senior:
- Your policy last your whole life
- You policy face value never decrease
- Your whole life policy builds cash value
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Your monthly premium (payments) will never increase
- You can never outlive your policy
- Pays your beneficiary as long as premiums have been paid
- Policy cannot be revoked by the insurance company
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Level Premiums
- Policy cannot be cancelled except for non payment
As a Senior, You Can Get Whole Life Insurance Coverage