|Age 50||$5,000||$14.53 p/m|
|Age 55||$5,000||$18.38 p/m|
|Age 60||$5,000||$23.70 p/m|
GET A FREE QUOTE FROM A STATE LICENSED AGENT
With a modified death benefit life insurance policy policy, if you were to die during the first two years of your policy, the life insurance company will return to your beneficiary the total of all premiums paid plus 10% interest on the total paid. If you were to die any time after the third year anniversary of your policy, the life insurance company will pay the full face value (100% of the face value) to your beneficiary.
Though the policy may cost more, it is best to have coverage so as to avoid the burden of having your loved ones pay for the high cost of your funeral.
- Death Benefit limited in the first two years
- to a return of premiums paid plus 10% annual interest.
- Third Year Death Benefit 100% of cash value.
- Policy builds Cash Value.
- Your monthly premium (payments) will never increase.
- You can never outlive your policy.
- Policy pays your beneficiary as long as premiums have been paid.
- Policy cannot be revoked by the insurance company.
- Guaranteed Death Benefit.
- Your policy last your whole life.
- Policy cannot be cancelled except for non payment.
UP TO AGE 85 WITH NO MEDICAL EXAM at SeniorCareLife.info