GET A FREE QUOTE FROM A STATE LICENSED AGENT
With on your Alzheimer’s? condition, You may qualify for a Whole Life Insurance policy with a:
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage – Senior Death Benefit would be limited to 30% of the face amount in the first year. 70% in the second year and equals 100% in the third year.
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage – Senior Death Benefit limited in the first two years to a return of premiums paid plus 10% annual interest and equals 100% beginning of the third year.
Feel free to watch our senior life insurance tv ad again for more information on a senior whole life insurance policy.
- Repeat statements and questions over and over
- Forget conversations, appointments or events
- Routinely misplace possessions
- Eventually forget the names of family members
- Eventually forget everyday objects
- Lose sense of what day it is
- Difficult understanding surroundings
- Difficulty concentrating and thinking
- Finding it challenging to manage finances
- Inability to recognize and deal with numbers
- Having trouble finding the right words