Many of today’s seniors age 50 to 85 suffer from age related illness such as Heart Disease, Diabetes, Renal Failure, Cancer and other major diseases for which sometimes they are unable to get life insurance coverage, or if they do get coverage, the monthly premium is at a very high cost. Our Licensed Life Insurance Professionals specialize in assisting Seniors age 50+, 60+, 70+, 80+ (up to age 85) in getting the best low cost life insurance coverage through our A Rated Life Insurance carriers regardless of their health condition. No Medical Exam Required.
Age 50 to 59 Senior Whole Life Insurance Quote Examples
Non Smoker – Level Plan
|Age 50||$5,000||$13.94 p/m|
|Age 51||$5,000||$14.33 p/m|
|Age 52||$5,000||$14.54 p/m|
|Age 53||$5,000||$14.91 p/m|
|Age 54||$5,000||$15.33 p/m|
|Age 55||$5,000||$15.80 p/m
|Age 56||$5,000||$16.24 p/m|
|Age 57||$5,000||$16.63 p/m|
|Age 58||$5,000||$17.02 p/m|
|Age 59||$5,000||$17.45 p/m|
CALL 678-468-5163 For A FREE QUOTE on a Senior Whole Life Insurance Policy with NO MEDICAL EXAM OR Fill Out Our Contact Form. A State Licensed Agent Will Call You.
Life Insurance Coverage For Age 50 to 85 With Medical Conditions
If you are age 50 to 85 We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam. Even if you have any serious related illness.
We shop the lowest premium rates in Senior Whole Life Final Expense Insurance Policies with major A+ rated companies. Our policies require no medical exam to qualify.
Age 60 to 69 Senior Whole Life Insurance Quote Examples
Non Smoker – Level Plan
|Age 60||$5,000||$18.04 p/m|
|Age 61||$5,000||$18.86 p/m|
|Age 62||$5,000||$19.63 p/m|
|Age 63||$5,000||$20.46 p/m|
|Age 64||$5,000||$20.28 p/m|
|Age 65||$5,000||$22.11 p/m
|Age 66||$5,000||$23.32 p/m|
|Age 67||$5,000||$24.53 p/m|
|Age 68||$5,000||$25.75 p/m|
|Age 69||$5,000||$27.01 p/m|
Life Insurance Policy Types For Seniors Age 50 to 85
- Standard Senior Life Insurance Coverage – Full Death Benefit Coverage that begins on the policy issue date with no waiting period No Medical Exam – Health Questions
- Sub-Standard Senior Life Insurance Coverage – Full Death Benefit Coverage that begins on the policy issue date with no waiting period. (With rates a bit more than Standard) No Medical Exam – Health Questions
- Graded Benefit Senior Life Insurance Coverage – Policy pays 110% of total premiums for non accidental death within first 2 years. Full Death Benefit any time after the first 2 years for non accidental death. (Full Death Benefit paid at any time for accidental death) No Medical Exam – Health Questions
- Modified Benefit Senior Life Insurance Coverage – Policy pays 110% of total premiums for non accidental death within first 2 years. Full Death Benefit any time after the first 2 years for non accidental death. (Full Death Benefit paid at any time for accidental death) No Medical Exam – Health Questions
- Guaranteed Acceptance Senior Whole Life Insurance Coverage – Policy pays 110% of total premiums for non accidental death within first 2 years. Full Death Benefit any time after the first 2 years for non accidental death. (Full Death Benefit paid at any time for accidental death) No Medical Exam – No Health Questions
Acceptance for Seniors age 50 to 85
No health questions to qualify for coverage. Your Premium Rates will never increase. Your Benefits are never reduced because of your age or health. Benefits paid directly to your beneficiaries and may be used as you requested.
Coverage requires No Medical Exam to Qualify.
Fill out our Contact Form above for a free quote. Start protecting your loved ones from today’s High Funeral Cost.
Age 70 to 79 Senior Whole Life Insurance Quote Examples
Non Smoker – Level Plan
|Age 70||$5,000||$28.22 p/m|
|Age 71||$5,000||$29.92 p/m|
|Age 72||$5,000||$31.66 p/m|
|Age 73||$5,000||$33.57 p/m|
|Age 74||$5,000||$35.09 p/m|
|Age 75||$5,000||$37.81 p/m
|Age 76||$5,000||$40.73 p/m|
|Age 77||$5,000||$43.36 p/m|
|Age 78||$5,000||$45.82 p/m|
|Age 79||$5,000||$48.31 p/m|
- Up to $25,000 Immediate death benefits for seniors.
- Low Premium Whole Life Final Expense Insurance for seniors.
- Low Monthly Premium for seniors – Premium will never increase.
- Your Policy Face value will never decrease.
- No Medical Exam for seniors to qualify for coverage.
- Quick and Easy Phone Application – Quick Approval
- No agent will visit you.
- Policy will never cancel because of senior’s age.
- Senior Policy Builds Cash Value and loan value for borrowing.
- Coverage last for your whole life and will never change.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Fill out the contact form above for a Quick Quote from a Licensed Senior Life Insurance Agent in Your State. Your policy can cost as little as $1 a day. Qualifying Coverage Age 50 to 85.
Simplifies Issue Whole Life Policy
All our policies are Simplified issue Whole Life Policies with qualifying age 50 to 85. A Simplified issue policy makes it easier to qualify for coverage as there is No Medical Exam required. You do not have the inconvenience of having to go see a doctor and do a medical exam to qualify for coverage.
Age 80 to 85 Senior Whole Life Insurance Quote Examples
Non Smoker – Level Plan
|Age 80||$5,000||$50.82 p/m|
|Age 81||$5,000||$54.71 p/m|
|Age 82||$5,000||$58.58 p/m|
|Age 83||$5,000||$62.26 p/m|
|Age 84||$5,000||$65.88 p/m|
|Age 85||$5,000||$69.55 p/m|
Your life insurance premium will increase by about 15-20% if your smoke. This will affect your rate significantly if you are age 50 to 85. The smoker will pay more on the premium as the insurance company classify you for a higher risk of ling disease or lung cancer. These higher premiums over non-smokers are equivalent with demographics and health conditions. If the annual premium for a non-smoker is for example $500 per year, it will be upwards of $600 per year for a smoker.
- In the past 12 months, you used any form of tobacco, or nicotine replacement therapy?
- Are you currently bedridden or confined to any hospital, nursing home, long-term care facility?
- Do you require assistance with activities such as taking medications, bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, getting in and out of a chair or bed?
- Have you ever been diagnosed as having Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with diagnosed with or receive treatment for Alzheimer’s
These are just a sample of some of the health questions the life insurance company may ask on the application for coverage. The insurance company will check your prescription records on the MIB (Medical Information Bureau Inc) against the answers you gave to their health questions on the application for coverage.
- MIB – The insurance consumer reporting agency that shares consumer medical information among member insurance companies in the US.
After looking at the MIB records, the insurance company can either:
- Approve your application for whole life insurance coverage
- Offer you the same coverage at a higher rate
- Offer you a policy with some restriction – A Graded Benefit Policy
- Deny you coverage.
If you are denied coverage You Still Have Options. You always qualify for a Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance Policy. That’s because a Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Policy requires No Health Questions AND No Medical Exam to qualify for coverage. As always, there are qualifying age limits on these policies and the Maximum Age to Qualify is usually age 80. Once you are approved, you are covered for life and your premium will not increase. Your policy Face Value stays the same for life and will also not decrease.
Basic Life Insurance Knowledge That Seniors Need To Know
- Term Life – Usually the cheapest cost life insurance coverage as the coverage expires after a certain period of time or at a specific age. Premium increase as you get older – No cash value build up.
- Whole Life – Usually cost a bit more than term policy as coverage last for the whole life of the insured. Policy builds cash value. Premium does not increase.
- Burial Insurance Policy – A burial insurance policy (sometimes referred to as a Final Expense Policy) is a small whole life policy for which the death benefit is paid to the senior’s beneficiary upon the death of the insured.
- Graded Death Benefit Policy Limitations – The insurance company grantees to accept all policy applicants of age 50 to 85. The company make’s this possible with a Graded Death Benefit Limitation. During these first two years the policy pays 110% of total premiums for non accidental death. Full Death Benefit any time after the first 2 years for non accidental death. (Full Death Benefit paid at any time for accidental death).
- Accidental Death – Most insurance companies define Accidental Death as death that occurs as a direct result of and within 180 days of an accident. Death must have occurred while the policy is active.
- Suicidal Death – Suicidal Death is usually covered if the suicidal death was committed after the first two years that the policy was issued and policy active at the time of the suicide.
Burial Insurance Policy Face Amounts
The proceeds of a burial insurance policy are generally used to pay for funeral expenses and other final expense bills. The typical coverage amount seniors request is usually $10000 to $15000. We have carriers that offer more that the $25000 seen in our quote request form. There are no restrictions on how the beneficiary can use these funds. Call us and ask for more coverage if you need a higher face value coverage.
Life Insurance Company Ratings
It is very important to look at a companies financial strength when shopping for a senior whole life insurance policy. You want to make sure that the company is strong financially, has a strong positive rating and has a long history of paying it’s claims and obligations promptly. Some great companies to look at are:
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company Ratings 10/2015
- A+ Superior Ratings with A.M. Best Company, Inc for overall financial strength and ability to meet ongoing obligations.
- A1 Good Ratings with Moody’s Investors Service for current financial strength and ability to withstand financial stress.
- AA- Ratings with Standard & Poor’s for financial strength to meet obligations
Transamerica Life Insurance Company Ratings 6/2015
- A.M. Best A+
- FITCH AA-
- MOODY’S A1
- STANDARD & POOR’S AA-
Gerber Life Insurance Company Ratings 4/2015
- A.M. Best A+
A Whole Life Insurance Policy – Your policy will never cancel because of your age. Your Monthly Premium will never increase. Your policy Always Build Cash Value for borrowing or surrender.
Depending on your age and medical conditions, some life insurance companies may not provide coverage or charge a high premium cost for their whole life policies. However our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with low cost life insurance coverage (With No Medical Exam) up to age 85.
Most Life Insurance companies have a cut off age of 80. Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with life insurance coverage even if you are 85 years old. At senior care life, we specialize in finding coverage for seniors up to age 85. We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam.
Request A Free Quote From A Licensed Senior Life Insurance Agent In Your State!
By requesting “A Free Quote” I understand that a call from an independent Licensed Life Insurance Agent may be generated by the use of an automated technology. I understand that I am not required to make a purchase. I consent to receive offers of life insurance from matched partners that provide burial insurance for seniors. Carriers may include but not limited to Lincoln Heritage, AIG, Foresters, Cigna, Baltimore Life, Monumental Life, Mutual Of Omaha and more at the email and phone number I provide, including my wireless number if provided.